View Single Post
Exegesis's Avatar Exegesis
05-23-2006, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon
Dude*, it's painfully obvious that you have no idea whatsoever what we're discussing here and from what point of view, so spare yourself the shame and keep out of the discussion.

Thanks! (No, not really, you silly goose! It's sarcasm!)

Seriously, I'm getting tired of all the 'it's intentional' posts here. If it was intentional they would have made sure it would have a greater effect, so that not only a bunch of geeks with headphones would hear it.

*Exegesis
What have you succeeded at? Just ask yourself that for once. You've heard some mysterious "white noise". Whoa.

I personally hate string scrapes from the bass. Bass players should only play perfect notes with no excess noise from the strings. JC might thing its cool, but I think it's white noise to me! In fact, I'm noticing this keyboard is making white noise as I type this! Why aren't there silent keyboards!??!?!?!

MY point is that you people have your heads up your asses. Keep it there if you want, but don't expect anything to be clear (including 10,000 Days).

Meaning: Before 10k came out, the kind of people that notice and complain about white noise on albums are the kind of people that always and already have their heads up their asses. IT just solidifies it for the people HERE that use this messageboard. Thanks for the head up! Or, in your collective cases, the heads UP your asses!
Old 05-23-2006, 01:57 PM   #239
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 52
Re: Production problems/distortion/white noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon
Dude*, it's painfully obvious that you have no idea whatsoever what we're discussing here and from what point of view, so spare yourself the shame and keep out of the discussion.

Thanks! (No, not really, you silly goose! It's sarcasm!)

Seriously, I'm getting tired of all the 'it's intentional' posts here. If it was intentional they would have made sure it would have a greater effect, so that not only a bunch of geeks with headphones would hear it.

*Exegesis
What have you succeeded at? Just ask yourself that for once. You've heard some mysterious "white noise". Whoa.

I personally hate string scrapes from the bass. Bass players should only play perfect notes with no excess noise from the strings. JC might thing its cool, but I think it's white noise to me! In fact, I'm noticing this keyboard is making white noise as I type this! Why aren't there silent keyboards!??!?!?!

MY point is that you people have your heads up your asses. Keep it there if you want, but don't expect anything to be clear (including 10,000 Days).

Meaning: Before 10k came out, the kind of people that notice and complain about white noise on albums are the kind of people that always and already have their heads up their asses. IT just solidifies it for the people HERE that use this messageboard. Thanks for the head up! Or, in your collective cases, the heads UP your asses!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote