View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 08:48 AM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/13 - Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre

My third TOOL show in two decades. I arrived right as the show started. Bought a beer and started to my balcony 1 row T seat – but never made it. As the band got louder I rushed towards the sound board and stood with a perfect view near the aisle. Then during Stinkfist a security women asked me for my ticket. I checked in 8 pockets, twice, and couldn't find my ticket. I then asked my buddy who was next me to show the security his ticket. He did, and I said "I sit next to him." But she demanded to see my ticket. I finally found it - and all this sucks cause I'm missing Stinkfist. Security lady says "you can't stand for free, it will cost you." So we talked briefly and finally I offered here $20 bucks. She came back 30 minutes later and says "what you did you decide?" - I gave her $20 bucks and she never hassled me again. But she did hassle everyone else who tried to stand next to me and my buddy. The concert was incredible. The concert was loud, very loud. The visuals, from my viewpoint, were fabulous. There was reoccurring bulls-eye's, and center marks and they all were centered on Maynards head. And the floating Dove with the three bullet holes - awesome! I can't wait for the stadium tour - but tonight was spectacular!
OFFLINE |