View Single Post
zee deveel 17
05-09-2006, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
You're assuming that the current ratio is indicative of the whole. It's fairly safe to say that it's not.

For example -- Perhaps the major stores (Sam Goody, Tower Records, Virgin Megastore, etc) in NYC, LA, and other major metro areas have yet to report. Perhaps we're getting the 28% or so in rural areas, small metro areas, and other low-population vicinities.

Anything is still possible at this point, but I think it's quite clear that 10,000 Days will come out in the #1 spot for its first week. The only threat to it during the second week is the new RHCP album.
yeah, good point. i didn't know it occassionally worked that way.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:16 PM   #186
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 56
Re: With 4.35% Of The USA Sales in 10,000 Days has sold....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
You're assuming that the current ratio is indicative of the whole. It's fairly safe to say that it's not.

For example -- Perhaps the major stores (Sam Goody, Tower Records, Virgin Megastore, etc) in NYC, LA, and other major metro areas have yet to report. Perhaps we're getting the 28% or so in rural areas, small metro areas, and other low-population vicinities.

Anything is still possible at this point, but I think it's quite clear that 10,000 Days will come out in the #1 spot for its first week. The only threat to it during the second week is the new RHCP album.
yeah, good point. i didn't know it occassionally worked that way.
OFFLINE |