View Single Post
MorfiusX
05-03-2006, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descencia
I got that Toology Unauthorized Biography DVD from Suncoast a long time ago for $8.99 and when I got 10,000 Days yesterday and then when I got home, I switched the discs and put 10k in the Toology case and Toology in 10k Days since I never watch it after seeing it once. There's no way i'm going to keep the 10k CD in the case all the time when it's so tedious to remove and you could rip the cardboard.

and lol@velco
First thing I did when I got home was rip a copy to my archive. I only really listen to MP3s anymore. I enjoyed the book for a while, then put the case and CD on the rack with the rest of my collection. If I need a hard copy, I will burn it. No sense in damaging the original.

Ohh, and the Toology DVD was a piece of crap. My wife bought me that instead of the Schism and Parabola DVDs for xmas. Needless to say, I bought them anyway.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:35 AM   #27
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: velco, would have went a long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descencia
I got that Toology Unauthorized Biography DVD from Suncoast a long time ago for $8.99 and when I got 10,000 Days yesterday and then when I got home, I switched the discs and put 10k in the Toology case and Toology in 10k Days since I never watch it after seeing it once. There's no way i'm going to keep the 10k CD in the case all the time when it's so tedious to remove and you could rip the cardboard.

and lol@velco
First thing I did when I got home was rip a copy to my archive. I only really listen to MP3s anymore. I enjoyed the book for a while, then put the case and CD on the rack with the rest of my collection. If I need a hard copy, I will burn it. No sense in damaging the original.

Ohh, and the Toology DVD was a piece of crap. My wife bought me that instead of the Schism and Parabola DVDs for xmas. Needless to say, I bought them anyway.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote