View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 07:18 AM   #169
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 3
Re: 2006/09/23 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treydardon View Post
THE FLOOR was a great place to watch the show. I know I missed a lot of the visuals but it made me appreciate the band a hell of a lot more. The stage being lit up made the members appear much taller and more noticeable - almost like looking at a great statue. I was about 20 feet from Adam's side of the stage and the sound was great!!!!

I can't believe how much room we had on the floor and everyone around us was right cool and considerate. I think I zoned out into another dimension during Lateralus, and that GONG.....WOW!!! Loved Vicarious and well everything.

From the floor it looked like Adam was in a web of lasers near the end, somewhat of a forcefield, but I guess everyone saw that......theres an awesome pic on the TOOL site, similar to what I just mentioned.

Highlight was simply watching my mentor, my inspiration, my fukin idol, whale on the guit for two hours......I can just about play any TOOL song on the guit and it was unreal to see it live.........I'd love to jam some TOOL....anyone from Ottawa?

Oh ya, and I have 10,000 times more appreciation for what Justin accomplishes on the bass. TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
My first Tool concert, and I can't say enough about what an amazing time it was. Worth the long wait to see them live. I play bass and justin is an inspiration to all the riffs i make, i loved the setlist, many memorable moments. Treydardon, im from ottawa too, know many tool songs. amazzzing concert!