View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 07:09 AM   #6668
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogys View Post
I was there also (side of stage seats so I great view of Maynard and could actually see the build up to him storming off. And I'm glad he did as he was sort of a distraction since I was really trying to watch Danny), and I do kinda agree with you about it getting lost in between the other shows. If I remember correctly, it was a late addition to the other New England dates. But still, it was a Saturday night show, not some weeknight when people might be worried about having to wake up early for work. Definitely the worst of those shows for me (5 shows: Boston - Syracuse, Manchester being the best). I would actually put my money on CCCC before a 2nd Manchester show. The only other place I can think of would be the Centrum (LOL, I remember when that was THE PLACE everyone played when the came to the area? That might be the only major arena in New England I haven't seen Tool play).

I was seated pretty close to you on Maynard's side. Definitely the worst Tool show I've seen but it was sandwiched between two of the best shows I've seen, so all is forgiven and forgotten.

Centrum is a possibilty. Forgot all about that place. They did play that arena in Amherst and Tsongas on Lateralus as well, so those could be on the list.
OFFLINE |