Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Big_D's Avatar Big_D
08-07-2003, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile1011
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.
You have to give credit to this guy... it was funny as hell. I guess it's a good warning to make sure you don't try to be too bizarre that you sound like shit, but at least experiment with new sounds, instruments, vocals, etc.

Of course, maybe the man got him!

dun dun dun!

Now I'll be listening to my music from the man. you know, conformist bands such as my RATM, Tool, Radiohead, etc. Good day.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
Old 08-07-2003, 07:23 PM   #102
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: Uberground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile1011
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.
You have to give credit to this guy... it was funny as hell. I guess it's a good warning to make sure you don't try to be too bizarre that you sound like shit, but at least experiment with new sounds, instruments, vocals, etc.

Of course, maybe the man got him!

dun dun dun!

Now I'll be listening to my music from the man. you know, conformist bands such as my RATM, Tool, Radiohead, etc. Good day.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote