Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Vile1011's Avatar Vile1011
08-07-2003, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:30 PM   #101
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 102
Re: Uberground

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote