Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
08-07-2003, 04:59 PM

Yeh...
Thats what pissed me off too. I figured you couldn't be serious, but it was funny none the less. I don't know if I've ever met anyone who was as arrogant as you were trying to be, so it seemed a little wrong. Its also possible though that I just haven't met that kind of person before though.
I guess at least you have let down your gaurd now, but perhaps it was a few posts too late, because a lot of people already suspected it was a joke. Anyway, well done. I'd like to try something like that but make it look more professional (ie. site design that wasn't done in 1 day), with a completely fucked up ideology. See if anyone caught on to it, but honestly I can't be fucked.
At least I can laugh about it, I mean its pretty funny the reaction you got out of everyone. I'm going to reiterate what I said in a previous post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.
*chuckles*
Old 08-07-2003, 04:59 PM   #99
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318
Yeh...
Thats what pissed me off too. I figured you couldn't be serious, but it was funny none the less. I don't know if I've ever met anyone who was as arrogant as you were trying to be, so it seemed a little wrong. Its also possible though that I just haven't met that kind of person before though.
I guess at least you have let down your gaurd now, but perhaps it was a few posts too late, because a lot of people already suspected it was a joke. Anyway, well done. I'd like to try something like that but make it look more professional (ie. site design that wasn't done in 1 day), with a completely fucked up ideology. See if anyone caught on to it, but honestly I can't be fucked.
At least I can laugh about it, I mean its pretty funny the reaction you got out of everyone. I'm going to reiterate what I said in a previous post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.
*chuckles*
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote