Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
08-07-2003, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.
I knew it was a fucking joke... I was just pissed off cuz you wouldnt admit it... if you had the decency to look back at the posts, you'd notice we knew it was a joke from the very start. AND YOURE SUPPOSED TO STOP WHEN THE JOKE IS FUCKING FIGURED OUT! But you didnt, and that pisses the shit out of me....

* breaks a fork off in your ass *

And you even had the nerve to post your joke in a thread of mine, which is not very chivalrous of you.

Last edited by psilomind; 08-07-2003 at 06:35 PM..
Old 08-07-2003, 04:21 PM   #98
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
Re: Uberground

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.
I knew it was a fucking joke... I was just pissed off cuz you wouldnt admit it... if you had the decency to look back at the posts, you'd notice we knew it was a joke from the very start. AND YOURE SUPPOSED TO STOP WHEN THE JOKE IS FUCKING FIGURED OUT! But you didnt, and that pisses the shit out of me....

* breaks a fork off in your ass *

And you even had the nerve to post your joke in a thread of mine, which is not very chivalrous of you.

Last edited by psilomind; 08-07-2003 at 06:35 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote