Thread: best member
View Single Post
reign3's Avatar reign3
04-26-2003, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by adjkl
Or do you? Everyone obviously has different opinions of each member and his contribution in making the whole. One may fancy Justin's riffs a lot more than Maynard's voice.
The title should be changed to "favorite member" or maybe "who do you relate to most? who do you make the deepest connection with? who do you like wacking off to most?"
You tell me I should think deeper? And then you go and say that this guy should change his thread around? Yes...the title should be changed. Best member? Lets talk about something a little more meaningful and mature. "Who do you make the deepest connection with?" would work. But that's a whole different thread. I'm just trying to push this guy and help him think deeper.
Old 04-26-2003, 09:53 PM   #8
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 773
Quote:
Originally posted by adjkl
Or do you? Everyone obviously has different opinions of each member and his contribution in making the whole. One may fancy Justin's riffs a lot more than Maynard's voice.
The title should be changed to "favorite member" or maybe "who do you relate to most? who do you make the deepest connection with? who do you like wacking off to most?"
You tell me I should think deeper? And then you go and say that this guy should change his thread around? Yes...the title should be changed. Best member? Lets talk about something a little more meaningful and mature. "Who do you make the deepest connection with?" would work. But that's a whole different thread. I'm just trying to push this guy and help him think deeper.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote