View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
03-26-2020, 12:23 PM

Up here in Seattle we’re trying to lock it down, but you can basically go out if you want. Most all business were deemed “essential” and trying to get Washingtonians to stay inside when the sun is out turns out to be a bit of a joke. Nobody is working, so parks & waterfronts are all full of people. My hotel is shut down until 4/16 so I’ve just been keeping busy with chores and projects. REALLY hoping they don’t have to postpone anymore tour dates. I wish they’d be more aggressive with closures to just be done with it instead of dragging it out. I have Section 8 floor seats (Dead center 6 rows in front of the sound booth) @ Tacoma Dome, and I’d still really like to do that.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 03-26-2020, 12:23 PM   #7176
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Up here in Seattle we’re trying to lock it down, but you can basically go out if you want. Most all business were deemed “essential” and trying to get Washingtonians to stay inside when the sun is out turns out to be a bit of a joke. Nobody is working, so parks & waterfronts are all full of people. My hotel is shut down until 4/16 so I’ve just been keeping busy with chores and projects. REALLY hoping they don’t have to postpone anymore tour dates. I wish they’d be more aggressive with closures to just be done with it instead of dragging it out. I have Section 8 floor seats (Dead center 6 rows in front of the sound booth) @ Tacoma Dome, and I’d still really like to do that.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote