View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
03-14-2020, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
There are a couple of Fests that are not offering refunds. SXSW is canceled but your ticket will be applied to the 2021 version. I'm also reading that for festivals bands get paid weather they play or not, making refunds almost impossible.
Does make me think I need to start checking the terms and conditions on some of my tickets before purchasing.

Hey, on the upside, booked my hotel for the SF show today! Hotel prices in the city are great right now... as expected. Just hoping we get past this CV crap soon.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:13 PM   #7164
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
There are a couple of Fests that are not offering refunds. SXSW is canceled but your ticket will be applied to the 2021 version. I'm also reading that for festivals bands get paid weather they play or not, making refunds almost impossible.
Does make me think I need to start checking the terms and conditions on some of my tickets before purchasing.

Hey, on the upside, booked my hotel for the SF show today! Hotel prices in the city are great right now... as expected. Just hoping we get past this CV crap soon.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote