View Single Post
wes
01-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Guys I am so excited !!!!! I get to see Tool twice in February on the 4th and the 8th . And I feel like I got really good seats 16 and 19 rows up from the floor and I get to see from both sides of the stage. The charlotte show I will be facing the left side of the stage in sec. 107 . And the Duluth Georgia show I will be facing the right side of the stage in sec. 105 . Can u believe it ? These are the best seats I have ever gotten . The July 29,2009 show at bojangles coliseum in charlotte n.c. I sat in sec. 112 and this time I scored sec. 107 which is much closer . I am a happy Tool Fan .
Old 01-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #200
wes
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2012 General Tool Tour Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Guys I am so excited !!!!! I get to see Tool twice in February on the 4th and the 8th . And I feel like I got really good seats 16 and 19 rows up from the floor and I get to see from both sides of the stage. The charlotte show I will be facing the left side of the stage in sec. 107 . And the Duluth Georgia show I will be facing the right side of the stage in sec. 105 . Can u believe it ? These are the best seats I have ever gotten . The July 29,2009 show at bojangles coliseum in charlotte n.c. I sat in sec. 112 and this time I scored sec. 107 which is much closer . I am a happy Tool Fan .
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote