View Single Post
Sequoia225
07-21-2010, 10:58 AM

Drove from after work in LA to this show and just made it before they played. On the way down to San Diego there was a gorgeous complete rainbow and then a storm on the 5 near camp pendleton. I couldnt help but think of the "Wings for Marie" performances and live visuals and thought - man wouldnt that be cool if they played this tonight - but I knew it wouldnt happen and it didnt.
But - the show was fantastic. Had GREAT seats right up from the stage on Adams side - really close.

Thanks for the link to the solo and thanks for whoeever filmed it.

The Patient really moved me tonight - I am REALLY loving this song live. Esp the laser visuals right before the lyrics start really add to it.

Ahh what more can I say? I thought this arena was ok - as far as stadiums. But getting out of that parking structure SUCKED - we were there for about 45 minutes waiting to move at ALL. Oh well. Worth every minute of seeing Tool live.

And at least this time I made it to see the opening - as the weekend before I missed 3rd eye and I thought I would this time too driving from LA after work. had to drive back and work first thing in the morning. All worth it!!! That said - I left hollywood at 6:05 and got to the venue at 8:40 or so - not bad for LA rush hour to SD.

Maynards sarcastic "Im over the drum solo stuff" attitude comments were hilarious.

should have gotten the poster but showed up late cause of my drive. If anyone has one to sell - let me know PM. Not much on Ebay for them. I liked this one though.

What more to say? the boys killed it tonight - but they seem to always.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.15.2010 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena

Drove from after work in LA to this show and just made it before they played. On the way down to San Diego there was a gorgeous complete rainbow and then a storm on the 5 near camp pendleton. I couldnt help but think of the "Wings for Marie" performances and live visuals and thought - man wouldnt that be cool if they played this tonight - but I knew it wouldnt happen and it didnt.
But - the show was fantastic. Had GREAT seats right up from the stage on Adams side - really close.

Thanks for the link to the solo and thanks for whoeever filmed it.

The Patient really moved me tonight - I am REALLY loving this song live. Esp the laser visuals right before the lyrics start really add to it.

Ahh what more can I say? I thought this arena was ok - as far as stadiums. But getting out of that parking structure SUCKED - we were there for about 45 minutes waiting to move at ALL. Oh well. Worth every minute of seeing Tool live.

And at least this time I made it to see the opening - as the weekend before I missed 3rd eye and I thought I would this time too driving from LA after work. had to drive back and work first thing in the morning. All worth it!!! That said - I left hollywood at 6:05 and got to the venue at 8:40 or so - not bad for LA rush hour to SD.

Maynards sarcastic "Im over the drum solo stuff" attitude comments were hilarious.

should have gotten the poster but showed up late cause of my drive. If anyone has one to sell - let me know PM. Not much on Ebay for them. I liked this one though.

What more to say? the boys killed it tonight - but they seem to always.
OFFLINE |