View Single Post
Hman's Avatar Hman
04-22-2006, 12:16 PM

Alright, the next sentence might make this whole post seem invalid, but it's true. One of my friends called me and said while walking around campus he overheard some guys say "Jambi," so he approached them and they were indeed talking about the new album. They exchanged thoughts, etc and the guy mentioned a fake leak of Lateralus (consisting of b-sides) came out some time before Lateralus released. He said he downloaded it, liked it, and then when he went out to buy the album it (the real Lateralus) was something completely new and amazing compared to the leak.

Why have I never heard of this? I know Tool made a fake title and tracklist, but a whole decoy? Is he crazy? Am I crazy for never seeing this? Did he mean Salival somehow?
Old 04-22-2006, 12:16 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
About The Lateralus Release...

Alright, the next sentence might make this whole post seem invalid, but it's true. One of my friends called me and said while walking around campus he overheard some guys say "Jambi," so he approached them and they were indeed talking about the new album. They exchanged thoughts, etc and the guy mentioned a fake leak of Lateralus (consisting of b-sides) came out some time before Lateralus released. He said he downloaded it, liked it, and then when he went out to buy the album it (the real Lateralus) was something completely new and amazing compared to the leak.

Why have I never heard of this? I know Tool made a fake title and tracklist, but a whole decoy? Is he crazy? Am I crazy for never seeing this? Did he mean Salival somehow?
OFFLINE |