View Single Post
RacecaR123
03-17-2006, 03:49 PM

I agree with some of you...this thread is good, it's better than assholes who put up fake tracklistings like me. Sure there have been a lot of these threads but this forum is about posting your opinion, if we're all gonna be on this website in this forum, with no news to talk about, you might as well voice something right? otherwise what is the point in hanging around just to tear down the people that do, regardless if it's repetative, so is the flaming...I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:49 PM   #15
On Probation

Bincount™: 5
Re: what we think we know

I agree with some of you...this thread is good, it's better than assholes who put up fake tracklistings like me. Sure there have been a lot of these threads but this forum is about posting your opinion, if we're all gonna be on this website in this forum, with no news to talk about, you might as well voice something right? otherwise what is the point in hanging around just to tear down the people that do, regardless if it's repetative, so is the flaming...I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
OFFLINE |