View Single Post
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:07 PM

It occured to me that we're all right....

After reading the post about the other Hofmann it occured to me that we might all be right.

What we know:
1. There is a new album coming out and that, for the time being, the name will be 10k Days, and the tracks have been given to us. (duh! moment)

2. The band and its affiliates love to play jokes on we the fans (that's why many of you are adopting the the "wait until you hold the album" stance in order to shield yourselfs from damage that has been done in the past)

3. There have been several excellent, research supported, independently verified threads pertaining to why the infomation given has been and continues to be at the very least partly erroneous.

It is possible that we are all, to a lesser or greater extent, right. We would be remiss to dismiss all this evidence that points to a hoax, but at the same time we have to know that some of the information is correct. I understand it is possible to pull a conspiracy out of anything but given the bands history and with this much independently verified iformation leading toward the conclusion of being our being played with. There must be at the very least a partial trick being played on us. As for me, I'm waiting for the ablum to finally know for sure, but that does not mean I cannot delve into some insanity for a few more weeks.

Last edited by pki2003; 03-17-2006 at 12:37 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
what we think we know

It occured to me that we're all right....

After reading the post about the other Hofmann it occured to me that we might all be right.

What we know:
1. There is a new album coming out and that, for the time being, the name will be 10k Days, and the tracks have been given to us. (duh! moment)

2. The band and its affiliates love to play jokes on we the fans (that's why many of you are adopting the the "wait until you hold the album" stance in order to shield yourselfs from damage that has been done in the past)

3. There have been several excellent, research supported, independently verified threads pertaining to why the infomation given has been and continues to be at the very least partly erroneous.

It is possible that we are all, to a lesser or greater extent, right. We would be remiss to dismiss all this evidence that points to a hoax, but at the same time we have to know that some of the information is correct. I understand it is possible to pull a conspiracy out of anything but given the bands history and with this much independently verified iformation leading toward the conclusion of being our being played with. There must be at the very least a partial trick being played on us. As for me, I'm waiting for the ablum to finally know for sure, but that does not mean I cannot delve into some insanity for a few more weeks.

Last edited by pki2003; 03-17-2006 at 12:37 PM..
OFFLINE |