View Single Post
nusense
02-04-2012, 10:51 AM

Bit late chiming in. Great show as always, if a little short. Sucks they're cutting a track off the initial set list length now but I appreciate the guests. Although the guy from Dalek in Sober was really awful. I appreciate the effort and all that but sonically it was just an abrasive mess.

Other than that the guys were fucking on fire though, especially Maynard. He seems in really good spirits again much like last summer. Can't wait for Atlanta now and praying we get a slightly longer set. Doubly hopeful for parabolic/parabola.

And while the set could be a bit longer, the visuals are far more amazing than ever I think. Cant wait to see what they pull off when they unveil the new album, whenever that happens.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #76
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Bit late chiming in. Great show as always, if a little short. Sucks they're cutting a track off the initial set list length now but I appreciate the guests. Although the guy from Dalek in Sober was really awful. I appreciate the effort and all that but sonically it was just an abrasive mess.

Other than that the guys were fucking on fire though, especially Maynard. He seems in really good spirits again much like last summer. Can't wait for Atlanta now and praying we get a slightly longer set. Doubly hopeful for parabolic/parabola.

And while the set could be a bit longer, the visuals are far more amazing than ever I think. Cant wait to see what they pull off when they unveil the new album, whenever that happens.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote