View Single Post
mindlattice's Avatar mindlattice
02-04-2012, 09:00 AM

I have seen some amazing NYC-related shows: Hammerstein Ballroom in 2001, MSG 2001 Halloween. 2002, Radio City 2002...... I don't know what happened on wednesday night, but the venue just seemed flat. The Camden show on sunday was pure energy, but East Ruth was flat. I don't care much for North Jersey concerts, even if I appreciate 2 NJ dates. The show I am sure was amazing to watch for almost anyone.... But I have seen shows like this. Where the magic just isn't there between the band, the fans, whatever. I saw the last 2 Vegas shows in 2008 at The Pearl..... Night-one was a VERY VERY VERY basic show. MJk was distant, no screams....pretty bad performance. BUT on the 2nd night.... It was amazing. Same setlist, but they brought out their A-game Its a complicated band, with complicated music, with complicated fans..... Simple as that.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #73
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

I have seen some amazing NYC-related shows: Hammerstein Ballroom in 2001, MSG 2001 Halloween. 2002, Radio City 2002...... I don't know what happened on wednesday night, but the venue just seemed flat. The Camden show on sunday was pure energy, but East Ruth was flat. I don't care much for North Jersey concerts, even if I appreciate 2 NJ dates. The show I am sure was amazing to watch for almost anyone.... But I have seen shows like this. Where the magic just isn't there between the band, the fans, whatever. I saw the last 2 Vegas shows in 2008 at The Pearl..... Night-one was a VERY VERY VERY basic show. MJk was distant, no screams....pretty bad performance. BUT on the 2nd night.... It was amazing. Same setlist, but they brought out their A-game Its a complicated band, with complicated music, with complicated fans..... Simple as that.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote