View Single Post
mikkey66
02-03-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankber View Post
8th time seeing Tool, 4th time at this venue. It seems that they don't really respect their fans in Jersey. They always play a very tame setlist, and compared to the shows I've seen in Seattle, they seem to be holding back. Avoid seeing Tool in Jersey if you can, because they just phone it in. Waste of time and money.
Get over yourself .They played basically the same setlist everywhere as they usually do.And to all the rest of you haters and disappointed so called fans do me and the rest of us a favor and stay home next time.Tool is one of the best live bands you will ever see .The music and talent on that stage is so far and above the rest of the crap that is out there today ,if you don`t see that then you really are not a fan of TOOL.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #64
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankber View Post
8th time seeing Tool, 4th time at this venue. It seems that they don't really respect their fans in Jersey. They always play a very tame setlist, and compared to the shows I've seen in Seattle, they seem to be holding back. Avoid seeing Tool in Jersey if you can, because they just phone it in. Waste of time and money.
Get over yourself .They played basically the same setlist everywhere as they usually do.And to all the rest of you haters and disappointed so called fans do me and the rest of us a favor and stay home next time.Tool is one of the best live bands you will ever see .The music and talent on that stage is so far and above the rest of the crap that is out there today ,if you don`t see that then you really are not a fan of TOOL.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote