View Single Post
hatred in a jar's Avatar hatred in a jar
02-03-2012, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viti View Post
I agree with what your saying bout the crowd but you realize the GA section had seats? Where I was sitting the crowd was tame too...but i think it was in part ot the security in our section...anybody else have a problem with the security..complete buzz kill
yea dude i realized after i posted it and reposted my mistake lol. i knew something was up. it was really bothering me at the time though because i couldn't see the actual seats and i was wondering why the hell everyone was so still. i know that when this was continental airlines arena they didn't have any seats in the GA. i wonder if that's a new thing for this venue because that really sucks and i would steer clear of seeing another show there live if that is the case. it totally kills the whole vibe of a live show to have seats in GA.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #61
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by viti View Post
I agree with what your saying bout the crowd but you realize the GA section had seats? Where I was sitting the crowd was tame too...but i think it was in part ot the security in our section...anybody else have a problem with the security..complete buzz kill
yea dude i realized after i posted it and reposted my mistake lol. i knew something was up. it was really bothering me at the time though because i couldn't see the actual seats and i was wondering why the hell everyone was so still. i know that when this was continental airlines arena they didn't have any seats in the GA. i wonder if that's a new thing for this venue because that really sucks and i would steer clear of seeing another show there live if that is the case. it totally kills the whole vibe of a live show to have seats in GA.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote