View Single Post
crisis
02-03-2012, 05:53 AM

I just want to say for the record the guest doing his thing during sober has to be some of the worse crap I have ever heard at a major concert. I would've rather listen to intermission for another 7 minutes, or parabol/a then 7 minutes of some random dude ripping apart a great song and stalling a great show.

Secondly, on a positive note, the band played very well. Only heard Adam mess up twice (not really mess ups) during Stinkfist, Intermission and Pushit. He looked bored at times
Danny was spectacular, even a little more tuned up and polished than my last witnessing. how that's possible IDK.
Maynard slammed the vocals all night long simply amazing during the climax of Pushit. Nailed it.
Justin's sound was muddy at the beginning of the show but the mix cleared up and honestly he sounded great through out the rest really on point and possessed.

Short show but pleasantly surprised they came through town anyway.

Last edited by crisis; 02-03-2012 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: more info
Old 02-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #57
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

I just want to say for the record the guest doing his thing during sober has to be some of the worse crap I have ever heard at a major concert. I would've rather listen to intermission for another 7 minutes, or parabol/a then 7 minutes of some random dude ripping apart a great song and stalling a great show.

Secondly, on a positive note, the band played very well. Only heard Adam mess up twice (not really mess ups) during Stinkfist, Intermission and Pushit. He looked bored at times
Danny was spectacular, even a little more tuned up and polished than my last witnessing. how that's possible IDK.
Maynard slammed the vocals all night long simply amazing during the climax of Pushit. Nailed it.
Justin's sound was muddy at the beginning of the show but the mix cleared up and honestly he sounded great through out the rest really on point and possessed.

Short show but pleasantly surprised they came through town anyway.

Last edited by crisis; 02-03-2012 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: more info
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote