View Single Post
reg
02-02-2012, 08:26 PM

No idea how people could complain about this show lol. Ok people in my section were fine. Band was on fire. Been a while since I've seen them play with that much energy. Sound quality was fantastic in my opinion and the visuals were hands down best of all of my 10 shows. For the record Maynard killed it last night. I've been to shows where the vocals were low, blah blah blah, but he really let it out tonight. Seriously people could complain? No I didn't see ticks, but were you even at the show? Who gives a fuck. Bill during sober was interesting to say the least, but nothing out of the ordinary. Never been to a Tool show where they didn't freak me out with some crazy vibration/sounds. Rather made me kinda giggle. Terrific show and I couldn't have gone with a group of better guys. Much love and respect for the band tonight, I really felt like they killed it. Fiercely.

Even songs I've heard at every show, seemed to be just way better for some reason.

Loved it.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #51
reg
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

No idea how people could complain about this show lol. Ok people in my section were fine. Band was on fire. Been a while since I've seen them play with that much energy. Sound quality was fantastic in my opinion and the visuals were hands down best of all of my 10 shows. For the record Maynard killed it last night. I've been to shows where the vocals were low, blah blah blah, but he really let it out tonight. Seriously people could complain? No I didn't see ticks, but were you even at the show? Who gives a fuck. Bill during sober was interesting to say the least, but nothing out of the ordinary. Never been to a Tool show where they didn't freak me out with some crazy vibration/sounds. Rather made me kinda giggle. Terrific show and I couldn't have gone with a group of better guys. Much love and respect for the band tonight, I really felt like they killed it. Fiercely.

Even songs I've heard at every show, seemed to be just way better for some reason.

Loved it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote