View Single Post
godhenry
02-02-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Great show. 9th time since the King Crimson tour in 2001. Section 101 dead center, 14 rows back from the sound booth. Perfect sound and lighting from there. Loved seeing Hooker, Intension and Pushit. Highlights were 46&2 and Lateralus. I think the DJ was Will Bailey, but I am not sure. Frank Ferrer KILLED IT, and Danny and Maynard loved the drum beat down. "We all win." That was probably the coolest thing that has happened at the Meadowlands since the last time Tool played there. F**kTheNYGiants. NINERS!!
Glad to know a fellow Bay Arean was in the crowd. And yes, I felt warm and fuzzy when MJK said "we all win."
Old 02-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #44
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Great show. 9th time since the King Crimson tour in 2001. Section 101 dead center, 14 rows back from the sound booth. Perfect sound and lighting from there. Loved seeing Hooker, Intension and Pushit. Highlights were 46&2 and Lateralus. I think the DJ was Will Bailey, but I am not sure. Frank Ferrer KILLED IT, and Danny and Maynard loved the drum beat down. "We all win." That was probably the coolest thing that has happened at the Meadowlands since the last time Tool played there. F**kTheNYGiants. NINERS!!
Glad to know a fellow Bay Arean was in the crowd. And yes, I felt warm and fuzzy when MJK said "we all win."