View Single Post
hatred in a jar's Avatar hatred in a jar
02-02-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopgas View Post
A Celestial performance, an affirmation of why their music art and message are so amazing and important. The best most fun Tool show Ive been to since Halloween 2002.
halloween 02 was the one of the greatest nights of my life. GA third eye, and H. god i wish i could relive it. well the whole show is posted on youtube so i kinda can ;D but that was a night to remember seriously like nothing i've ever seen. and that show put me on to meshuggah who is now one of my favorite bands. that show was alive, this show last night was just dead compared to that night. not regarding the music though i'm talkin energy from the crowdwise/
Old 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #42
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopgas View Post
A Celestial performance, an affirmation of why their music art and message are so amazing and important. The best most fun Tool show Ive been to since Halloween 2002.
halloween 02 was the one of the greatest nights of my life. GA third eye, and H. god i wish i could relive it. well the whole show is posted on youtube so i kinda can ;D but that was a night to remember seriously like nothing i've ever seen. and that show put me on to meshuggah who is now one of my favorite bands. that show was alive, this show last night was just dead compared to that night. not regarding the music though i'm talkin energy from the crowdwise/
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote