View Single Post
ThatToolGuy
01-28-2011, 06:26 PM

Show was great apart from the amount of retards in The "D" and all the pushing and shoving and crushing... started in the first 3 rows ended up outside the D during Third eye after being pushed over twice by 16 year old idiots who think it's cool to push and crush people.

Sound was Bad for the most part not Tool's fault though, typical BDO sound issues. Entertainment centre show the night after's sound was sooo much better.

My first time seeing tool after liking them since i was 16 (30 now) so was soooo pumped to see them, and they didn't disapoint. Already looking forward to new album and potential tour for it's release @@ !!!
Old 01-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.23.11 - Big Day Out - Gold Coast

Show was great apart from the amount of retards in The "D" and all the pushing and shoving and crushing... started in the first 3 rows ended up outside the D during Third eye after being pushed over twice by 16 year old idiots who think it's cool to push and crush people.

Sound was Bad for the most part not Tool's fault though, typical BDO sound issues. Entertainment centre show the night after's sound was sooo much better.

My first time seeing tool after liking them since i was 16 (30 now) so was soooo pumped to see them, and they didn't disapoint. Already looking forward to new album and potential tour for it's release @@ !!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote