View Single Post
Double J
07-13-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
I did notice that suspended up at the very top center was a the illuminated geometric design from pervious shows, but this time it appeared to have the lunar cycle stages encircling it, and maybe it was just me on sensory overload, but these phases seemed to shift throughout the show. Anyone else notice this?
No, you were tripping. It did have the lunar cycle around it, and from what I could see inside each phase was a black silhouette of some kind of tool, but it was just a picture. A fucking sweet picture. I really wanted to hide until the tear-down and steal it. I wish they would release prints of stuff like that.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
I did notice that suspended up at the very top center was a the illuminated geometric design from pervious shows, but this time it appeared to have the lunar cycle stages encircling it, and maybe it was just me on sensory overload, but these phases seemed to shift throughout the show. Anyone else notice this?
No, you were tripping. It did have the lunar cycle around it, and from what I could see inside each phase was a black silhouette of some kind of tool, but it was just a picture. A fucking sweet picture. I really wanted to hide until the tear-down and steal it. I wish they would release prints of stuff like that.
OFFLINE |