View Single Post
J. Foss
07-12-2010, 08:31 PM

That was a great show. The visuals and how they flowed across the stage were amazing from the 200 level. Did anyone else notice that all but two of the songs were played half a beat slow? It still sounded great, and Maynard's vocals were very pure, but when they played Intolerance at full speed it brought down the house for me. This is my seventh Tool show since 2006, and for an arena setting they sounded beautiful. Thanks for posting Maynard's quotes as the only one I remembered was the last, and the most positive. "...it'll all work out,"
Old 07-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

That was a great show. The visuals and how they flowed across the stage were amazing from the 200 level. Did anyone else notice that all but two of the songs were played half a beat slow? It still sounded great, and Maynard's vocals were very pure, but when they played Intolerance at full speed it brought down the house for me. This is my seventh Tool show since 2006, and for an arena setting they sounded beautiful. Thanks for posting Maynard's quotes as the only one I remembered was the last, and the most positive. "...it'll all work out,"
OFFLINE |