View Single Post
freep259
08-11-2009, 10:23 PM

13th tool show, 1st live one in Canada. Recently moving to Ottawa from NYC, I can see why Maynard has a fascination with this country. Hands down the best sound from any Tool show I've ever seen, and awesome crowd. Was standing about 20ft back from Justin the whole show on the floor, spectacular. Light show amazing, set list was typical from last year...Jambi should be a permanent opener (I think that's Adam's baby, he was really grooving and usually he shows no emotion during any song..) What else is there to say about these guys?.. Danny is A MONSTER, Justin is just hyper and Maynard is a marvel....There are no words to explain the talent of this band... EVERY TOOL SHOW IS A SPIRATUAL EXPERIENCE. I honestly never post anything, on any sites, but this particular show was compelling. I love the posts, "my 5th" or " my 3rd" tool was "disappointing"... I had those sentiments at one time or another as well, but I assure you, a future Tool show will change your life perspective and respect for this band, as this one did for me. Peace.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

13th tool show, 1st live one in Canada. Recently moving to Ottawa from NYC, I can see why Maynard has a fascination with this country. Hands down the best sound from any Tool show I've ever seen, and awesome crowd. Was standing about 20ft back from Justin the whole show on the floor, spectacular. Light show amazing, set list was typical from last year...Jambi should be a permanent opener (I think that's Adam's baby, he was really grooving and usually he shows no emotion during any song..) What else is there to say about these guys?.. Danny is A MONSTER, Justin is just hyper and Maynard is a marvel....There are no words to explain the talent of this band... EVERY TOOL SHOW IS A SPIRATUAL EXPERIENCE. I honestly never post anything, on any sites, but this particular show was compelling. I love the posts, "my 5th" or " my 3rd" tool was "disappointing"... I had those sentiments at one time or another as well, but I assure you, a future Tool show will change your life perspective and respect for this band, as this one did for me. Peace.
OFFLINE |