View Single Post
ParallaxToronto
08-05-2009, 06:02 AM

3rd time seeing Tool.

Had a great time... despite security being assholes... saw a bunch of people being swarmed for taking cellphone pictures. Are cellphones really a threat to the audio/video policy?? The pictures are pretty crappy no?? I can understand if someone manages to get a somewhat decent point & shoot in past security.

A friend of mine was thrown out for smoking a joint - no warning, just dragged out.

Other than that - the band was great, Carey is a MONSTER, blows me away every time I see them. Sound was pretty reasonable for being in an enormous tin can. Looking forward to seeing them in an open air venue tonight at the Amphitheatre!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:02 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

3rd time seeing Tool.

Had a great time... despite security being assholes... saw a bunch of people being swarmed for taking cellphone pictures. Are cellphones really a threat to the audio/video policy?? The pictures are pretty crappy no?? I can understand if someone manages to get a somewhat decent point & shoot in past security.

A friend of mine was thrown out for smoking a joint - no warning, just dragged out.

Other than that - the band was great, Carey is a MONSTER, blows me away every time I see them. Sound was pretty reasonable for being in an enormous tin can. Looking forward to seeing them in an open air venue tonight at the Amphitheatre!
OFFLINE |