View Single Post
zarocat11
08-05-2009, 12:30 AM

I've been fortunate in my traveling tool days to have been part of an intimate evening like this past one in Kingston. It doesn't compare. The connection between the musicians and the fans in the room stands alone. The best part to these small venues is you can travel at will. I started in a seat and then decided to go to the floor and then for Lateralus I went side stage on Maynard's side and planted my ass in a position to be centered with the drumming.

This show they have at the moment is the best sequence of songs and visuals post 10,000 days.

Side Note: Adam Jones body language is in a slow moving form as we all know but have you noticed the way he people watches? He's all over the place. Super interesting.

Me and my 18th show coming up in Toronto but with thousands and from a distance. BOOYA!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

I've been fortunate in my traveling tool days to have been part of an intimate evening like this past one in Kingston. It doesn't compare. The connection between the musicians and the fans in the room stands alone. The best part to these small venues is you can travel at will. I started in a seat and then decided to go to the floor and then for Lateralus I went side stage on Maynard's side and planted my ass in a position to be centered with the drumming.

This show they have at the moment is the best sequence of songs and visuals post 10,000 days.

Side Note: Adam Jones body language is in a slow moving form as we all know but have you noticed the way he people watches? He's all over the place. Super interesting.

Me and my 18th show coming up in Toronto but with thousands and from a distance. BOOYA!
OFFLINE |