View Single Post
domer88's Avatar domer88
07-22-2009, 10:52 AM

What a great show, wow, same setlist but who gives a shit, pure amazment.. 8th tool show and never fails to amaze

JUNIOR... GREAT JOB!!!! Those lights and lazers were blowing my mind, how they all synched up at times, reflecting off the r points of the symbol above the stage while the spotlights crossed right in the middle, some sacred geometry of sorts?? , blowin my mind.. Also , did anyone notice the ALI G references ... The backstage passes had Bruno on them and at the end of the show the Borat theme was being played... I am gussing tool respects ali g (big ups .. heh)... any input on this Junior?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.21.09 - Phoenix, AZ @ US Airways Arena

What a great show, wow, same setlist but who gives a shit, pure amazment.. 8th tool show and never fails to amaze

JUNIOR... GREAT JOB!!!! Those lights and lazers were blowing my mind, how they all synched up at times, reflecting off the r points of the symbol above the stage while the spotlights crossed right in the middle, some sacred geometry of sorts?? , blowin my mind.. Also , did anyone notice the ALI G references ... The backstage passes had Bruno on them and at the end of the show the Borat theme was being played... I am gussing tool respects ali g (big ups .. heh)... any input on this Junior?
OFFLINE |