View Single Post
TheRuleOfThree's Avatar TheRuleOfThree
07-21-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
-As I noted during the show in the General thread, a long conversation (a minute or so) transpired between Maynard and Adam before Ænema. It's pretty clear in hindsight that Adam was trying to talk him into it. I saw Maynard shrug a bit, but Adam got animated and waved his arms some to make the point. Maynard's performance during that song seemed almost spiteful. It'll be interesting to see if they it again. It certainly went well so hopefully Maynard realizes this and that'll be his take away from the show.

I'm not sure if this was the case. While they were talking, Justin was changing basses on the complete opposite side of the state. There is no way of knowing what they were talking about, but it was clear to me that it was on the setlist headed in to the song, which means that if he was complaining it was asking to take it off the setlist... and he was in a great mood during the entire show so I don't think that was happening. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:04 PM   #17
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 23
Re: 07.21.09 - Phoenix, AZ @ US Airways Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
-As I noted during the show in the General thread, a long conversation (a minute or so) transpired between Maynard and Adam before Ænema. It's pretty clear in hindsight that Adam was trying to talk him into it. I saw Maynard shrug a bit, but Adam got animated and waved his arms some to make the point. Maynard's performance during that song seemed almost spiteful. It'll be interesting to see if they it again. It certainly went well so hopefully Maynard realizes this and that'll be his take away from the show.

I'm not sure if this was the case. While they were talking, Justin was changing basses on the complete opposite side of the state. There is no way of knowing what they were talking about, but it was clear to me that it was on the setlist headed in to the song, which means that if he was complaining it was asking to take it off the setlist... and he was in a great mood during the entire show so I don't think that was happening. Just my 2 cents.
OFFLINE |