Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings I & II
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

The show was good, but then again it has not changed much over the last three times I have seen it. I did get to see Flood which rounded out the trifecta since I saw Pushit (Baton Rouge) and Right In Two (Cape Girardeau) as well. The sound was pretty good where I was sitting at, but Danny Carey's expertise is what made the show for me. If it was not for his supreme drumming, I would be a little upset because the members of Tool are too creative not to change the setlist. The extended Stinkfist, Flood and Wings I & II were the songs that stood out to me but mainly the break in Stinkfist. It was different from the other times I have seen it performed, but in a good way. So, here's to number nine and hopefully I will be able to enjoy number ten.

Napoleon
Old 11-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #26
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 17 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings I & II
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

The show was good, but then again it has not changed much over the last three times I have seen it. I did get to see Flood which rounded out the trifecta since I saw Pushit (Baton Rouge) and Right In Two (Cape Girardeau) as well. The sound was pretty good where I was sitting at, but Danny Carey's expertise is what made the show for me. If it was not for his supreme drumming, I would be a little upset because the members of Tool are too creative not to change the setlist. The extended Stinkfist, Flood and Wings I & II were the songs that stood out to me but mainly the break in Stinkfist. It was different from the other times I have seen it performed, but in a good way. So, here's to number nine and hopefully I will be able to enjoy number ten.

Napoleon
OFFLINE |