View Single Post
mulhollanddriven
11-18-2007, 07:46 AM

Mind blowing. Just got back.

Exact same setlist as previous two shows. Wings was the highlight for me....they have that song nailed now. Schism was incredible...the intermission was the still from the vicarious video with lights going crazy. Insane.

Ok....that was the good.

The bad....the crowd. Holy shit were there sme fucking steakhead idiots there. Just a ton of loud, fratboy jerkoffs that bought the CD last week. The band had to have known. Plus the entire venue was smokey as fuck, which probably pissed Maynard off. He seemed like he was conserving his voice.

Danny was incredible as usual, but Justin stole the show for me. His playing during Wings is insane, and if you are closeup enough to him to see his face while he is playing it is pretty fucking cool He looks like a demon and rocks the fuck out.

The light show has evolved and is even more amazing now. Flood was fucking incredible.

I didn't really dig Trans Am that much....they got a few boos, which pised me off a little.....just a lot of idiots there.

During the drum break in Lateralus, Maynard held up two signs with numbers (a 9 and a 7) rating the drummers, which was pretty funny....

Amazing show, but the crowd needs to fucking walk into traffic.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:46 AM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Nov 17 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

Mind blowing. Just got back.

Exact same setlist as previous two shows. Wings was the highlight for me....they have that song nailed now. Schism was incredible...the intermission was the still from the vicarious video with lights going crazy. Insane.

Ok....that was the good.

The bad....the crowd. Holy shit were there sme fucking steakhead idiots there. Just a ton of loud, fratboy jerkoffs that bought the CD last week. The band had to have known. Plus the entire venue was smokey as fuck, which probably pissed Maynard off. He seemed like he was conserving his voice.

Danny was incredible as usual, but Justin stole the show for me. His playing during Wings is insane, and if you are closeup enough to him to see his face while he is playing it is pretty fucking cool He looks like a demon and rocks the fuck out.

The light show has evolved and is even more amazing now. Flood was fucking incredible.

I didn't really dig Trans Am that much....they got a few boos, which pised me off a little.....just a lot of idiots there.

During the drum break in Lateralus, Maynard held up two signs with numbers (a 9 and a 7) rating the drummers, which was pretty funny....

Amazing show, but the crowd needs to fucking walk into traffic.
OFFLINE |