View Single Post
handaxl
08-12-2007, 10:35 PM

My first tool concert:

The lineup for this festival was so worse! I only listened to Dir en grey and Tool.

Dir en grey played for 1 hour and there were many songs from the newest album ,,The marrow of a bone''. The singer did a great job and i was stunned.

Then....HOURS AFTER GERMAN GOTHIC MUSIC....finally Tool. I stood in the 7th row, too f***ing close to Mr. Chancellor, i've seen everything little thing he played that night.

Sound: Bass-guitar was too loud and because of that Maynards vocals werent that present, but in my opinion the bass cant be loud enough :D . Execpt this one erverything was perfect, they nailed every song.

Vocals, drums and bass-guitar made variations in a few songs, beside the extended jams in Stinkfist, Schism, Rosetta stoned and Lateralus.

Im still so glad that they played Flood. When they played Vicarious there were some idiots in the crowd, who did some brutal pogo stuff and this had nothing to do with having fun or whatever (they looked like nazis, but im not sure).

I have one thought after all:

I have to see them again, someday!

Nochmal ein großes ,,Fickt euch!'' an diese nevenden Penner am Ende in der Crowd und ein dickes ,,Fickt die Polizei...dafür, dass ihr mich und die anderen hochgenommen habt.''

bye
Old 08-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/11 - Hannover, Germany - M'era Luna Festival

My first tool concert:

The lineup for this festival was so worse! I only listened to Dir en grey and Tool.

Dir en grey played for 1 hour and there were many songs from the newest album ,,The marrow of a bone''. The singer did a great job and i was stunned.

Then....HOURS AFTER GERMAN GOTHIC MUSIC....finally Tool. I stood in the 7th row, too f***ing close to Mr. Chancellor, i've seen everything little thing he played that night.

Sound: Bass-guitar was too loud and because of that Maynards vocals werent that present, but in my opinion the bass cant be loud enough :D . Execpt this one erverything was perfect, they nailed every song.

Vocals, drums and bass-guitar made variations in a few songs, beside the extended jams in Stinkfist, Schism, Rosetta stoned and Lateralus.

Im still so glad that they played Flood. When they played Vicarious there were some idiots in the crowd, who did some brutal pogo stuff and this had nothing to do with having fun or whatever (they looked like nazis, but im not sure).

I have one thought after all:

I have to see them again, someday!

Nochmal ein großes ,,Fickt euch!'' an diese nevenden Penner am Ende in der Crowd und ein dickes ,,Fickt die Polizei...dafür, dass ihr mich und die anderen hochgenommen habt.''

bye
OFFLINE |