View Single Post
nemofish
06-24-2007, 06:50 AM

Not much I can do but echo the sentiment of other posters...amazing show, lateralus w/ melt banana was the highlight for me. The band, Maynard included, seemed very into the show.

Instead of waiting for the parking lot to clear a few of us waited out back by the tour buses, and Adam eventually came out to walk his dog. Afterwards, he walked his dog back onto the bus and came out to talk to us for a few minutes, and seemed like one of the nicest, most grounded people I have ever met. What a personal thrill for me; thank you Adam!
Old 06-24-2007, 06:50 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

Not much I can do but echo the sentiment of other posters...amazing show, lateralus w/ melt banana was the highlight for me. The band, Maynard included, seemed very into the show.

Instead of waiting for the parking lot to clear a few of us waited out back by the tour buses, and Adam eventually came out to walk his dog. Afterwards, he walked his dog back onto the bus and came out to talk to us for a few minutes, and seemed like one of the nicest, most grounded people I have ever met. What a personal thrill for me; thank you Adam!
OFFLINE |