View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 10:43 PM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/10/05 - Hartford, CT - Hartford Civic Center

Seriously...

I was in Mansfield last week and that show was a HUNDRED times better than the Civic Center (and the seats were basicallly the same.... 6th row in Mansfield, 3rd row in Hartford.)

The sound was fucking terrible. The vocals were drowned out by music about 60% of the time. It was terrible. The only thing that made that show was the ending of Lateralus, to me. (I mean, that can make ANY show) but I regret wasting the gas, money, and time to go to CT to see this just for the ending of Lateralus. It really wasn't worth it.

I finally saw Adam move... he was swaying back and forth to Jambi. or whatever the hell he was doing. Nice crowd, for the most part, but there was more a union at Mansfield. It was fuckin crazy, and it's quite obvious Maynard enjoyed the Mansfield show a lot more also.

5th time I've seen Tool, probably 5th show in ranking of how satisfied I was. (with Mansfield being #2, Lowell in '02 being #1.)

DHARMA, Porcupine Tree were playin tonight? No fuckin way, where? Fuck. I should've gone to that too.

p.s.
Anyone notice how things got so much more amplified after Danny hit the gong on Lateralus? FUCK, I LOVE THAT. SO. MUCH. MAN!

Last edited by Parallel; 10-05-2006 at 10:48 PM..
OFFLINE |