View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:51 AM   #104
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/14 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Allllllrighty then....Picture THIS if you will...

Just a few corrections and some not yet mentioned. I was Sec 11. Row A. Seat 12.

-Nobody mentioned Maynard doing the "I come in peace" hand sign when he first came out. He said "Shazbot!" \\\///

-What he said directly before The Pot was "F. - Y. - I.....I'm still sick....BUT I FEEL FUCKING GREAT!" I'm guessing this had to do with the emphasis on SUDAFED during Rosetta Stoned.

-Yes Maynard grabbed Justin's ass...and by the look on Justin's face...he liked it.

-During Rosetta Stoned, Maynard was supposed to have a stool because his manager didn't want him bending over...especially when he's sick. So he stuck out his water bottle as if to say "I wish I had a stool...if I did...I'd put it right *drops* here!" It was fucking hilarious. It also paid homage to the theme of the song...failing.

-Just a fun fact...when they brought out Justin's stool, I knew it was for WFM/XKDs and I shat myself.

-Justin didn't chug his ale (which I have yet to discover the brand of) just a sip. He used the impact from his subs bounce the bottle off of his highest string to provide a very cool feedback.

-It astounds me that nobody has yet mentioned the front rows buckling in. Luckily it was on either side of me...

AMAZING FUCKING CONCERT!!! GET WELL SOON MAYNARD!!!

Last edited by IAmTrevorsThirdEye; 09-18-2006 at 10:53 AM..
OFFLINE |