View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 02:54 PM   #74
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

I loved the show, it rocked. I do have to say though, that I will never get floor tickets for Tool again(heh, yeah right) I was just to the right of center, all the way at the front, I think several of my ribs may be very damaged. But it was still an awsome show. I especially enjoyed the "fuck retro anything, fuck your tatoos, fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memories" all three times he said it, after the second one I was like wtf? then he did the third one so I flipped him off, not to offend, just to say that I'm not a junkie with a short memory and caught on to his dirty trick. I'd say that I am very glad that I made my friends get there early as hell with me(2:30) sitting around with other cool fans(loved the crazy girls from canada, you guys rocked) for four hours and getting absolute front was well worth it, my only regret is that we couldn't figure out where to get our ticket stubs back. Just for the record I enjoyed the laser show. And I even enjoyed getting danny's red bull splashed in my eyes, to my knowledge, the can did not hit me in the head or face, I think... at least nothing hurts there today. Peace.

Oh yeah parking was a snap, we missed the allstate entrance and parked in a small lot right next to it(to the southeast I think) it said EZ-OUT and had insane prices, only, they didn't charge us and they actually stopped us and let us know I left a t-shirt on top of the car. I think we were on the road like 3 min after getting into the car.

Last edited by plsck; 09-19-2006 at 03:00 PM..
OFFLINE |