View Single Post
23 and 1
06-10-2017, 03:59 AM

Mixed emotions about the Saint Paul show. My 9tb time seeing them, and best I've heard Tool sound in awhile, but after anticipation of whether it would be 'Eulogy,' 'Vicarious,' or 'The Pot,' we got nothing... They went right from DC's drum solo into 'Sweat.' Kind of bummed, however it did solve my anxiety about which song we'd hear, it was resolved by not hearing any of them. And seriously, best I've seen them, MJK's voice was crystal clear and not too toned down, and the rest of the guys all were flawless.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:59 AM   #5584
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Mixed emotions about the Saint Paul show. My 9tb time seeing them, and best I've heard Tool sound in awhile, but after anticipation of whether it would be 'Eulogy,' 'Vicarious,' or 'The Pot,' we got nothing... They went right from DC's drum solo into 'Sweat.' Kind of bummed, however it did solve my anxiety about which song we'd hear, it was resolved by not hearing any of them. And seriously, best I've seen them, MJK's voice was crystal clear and not too toned down, and the rest of the guys all were flawless.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote