View Single Post
Sethdood
09-04-2007, 01:05 AM

"All you know about me is what I sold you"

Guys, please, listen to the man, don't waste your time. Don't sell him short by thinking you're going to figure out personal shit he doesn't want you to know about him. I'm sure of a few of the things which he deems as true, just a few things which he lets out on purpose in the lyrics, [a gift] for those who need to know those things also. But to pin his belief system based off of his lyrics is a fucking wild goose chase. Go visit him at the Vinyard and try to become friend with him if you wanna know that.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:05 AM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: The religious ambiguity of the great Maynard

"All you know about me is what I sold you"

Guys, please, listen to the man, don't waste your time. Don't sell him short by thinking you're going to figure out personal shit he doesn't want you to know about him. I'm sure of a few of the things which he deems as true, just a few things which he lets out on purpose in the lyrics, [a gift] for those who need to know those things also. But to pin his belief system based off of his lyrics is a fucking wild goose chase. Go visit him at the Vinyard and try to become friend with him if you wanna know that.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote