View Single Post
psychobetty
06-10-2007, 07:17 PM

Well the show was absolutely amazing, of course. Enough said by everyone else. I could go on and on, but my boyfriend and I wanted to point out an observation we made. We were in sec. 116 near the floor and we could see a guy on the floor near us that had obviously eaten more acid (and god knows what else) than he could handle. It was so funny we had a hard time concentrating on the show. This guy was doing his own interpretive mushroom dance/prayer/beckoning of the rain god/freakshow in the middle of the walkway. I'm sure if you were anywhere near him you know what I am talking about, he was in a white tee shirt just dancing in his own dimension and it was hard to ignore once you noticed him. Here's to YOU bro! Awesome. haha We had a good laugh with the people around us. Anyway, had a wonderful time.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

Well the show was absolutely amazing, of course. Enough said by everyone else. I could go on and on, but my boyfriend and I wanted to point out an observation we made. We were in sec. 116 near the floor and we could see a guy on the floor near us that had obviously eaten more acid (and god knows what else) than he could handle. It was so funny we had a hard time concentrating on the show. This guy was doing his own interpretive mushroom dance/prayer/beckoning of the rain god/freakshow in the middle of the walkway. I'm sure if you were anywhere near him you know what I am talking about, he was in a white tee shirt just dancing in his own dimension and it was hard to ignore once you noticed him. Here's to YOU bro! Awesome. haha We had a good laugh with the people around us. Anyway, had a wonderful time.
OFFLINE |