View Single Post
Feyere
06-07-2007, 06:44 PM

Yes, Greenville did get rocked!
This show was my first Tool concert. I am still in AWE of the entire show. The music, the lights, the screens, the crowd. It was all so amazing! I still have goosebumps! I've always heard that their shows were great and you couldn't really put them into words....and 'they' were right!! You can't explain it......You MUST experience it!

In my opinion....how could anyone walk out of that show and NOT be an even greater Tool fan? I wish I could go to all the concerts! It was the single best concert that I've been to in my life! I would so do it again! Wish like crazy that I could make it to Bonnaroo this year!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 06:44 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

Yes, Greenville did get rocked!
This show was my first Tool concert. I am still in AWE of the entire show. The music, the lights, the screens, the crowd. It was all so amazing! I still have goosebumps! I've always heard that their shows were great and you couldn't really put them into words....and 'they' were right!! You can't explain it......You MUST experience it!

In my opinion....how could anyone walk out of that show and NOT be an even greater Tool fan? I wish I could go to all the concerts! It was the single best concert that I've been to in my life! I would so do it again! Wish like crazy that I could make it to Bonnaroo this year!!!
OFFLINE |