View Single Post
Erysichthon
06-06-2007, 06:12 PM

This was an awsome show. Not as good as the Chicago last year, but good still. The fact that we got flood was enough for me, as i saw right in two in chicago, was the first time they played it live and it rocked. got extended stinkfist again, and schism this time with a hell of a double drum solo. the visuals were amazing and it was an all around good show, no uber security once you were in. for me the highlight was flood and wings 1 2. would have loved pushit probably even more than flood. cant wait till next time. as a side note im positive we passed the band on the way to the show, we cruised with a massivly stretch navigator white and super cool. who the hell else could it have been in that right at 8:00. i have pics of it on my cell phone

Last edited by Erysichthon; 06-06-2007 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: forgot
Old 06-06-2007, 06:12 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

This was an awsome show. Not as good as the Chicago last year, but good still. The fact that we got flood was enough for me, as i saw right in two in chicago, was the first time they played it live and it rocked. got extended stinkfist again, and schism this time with a hell of a double drum solo. the visuals were amazing and it was an all around good show, no uber security once you were in. for me the highlight was flood and wings 1 2. would have loved pushit probably even more than flood. cant wait till next time. as a side note im positive we passed the band on the way to the show, we cruised with a massivly stretch navigator white and super cool. who the hell else could it have been in that right at 8:00. i have pics of it on my cell phone

Last edited by Erysichthon; 06-06-2007 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: forgot
OFFLINE |