View Single Post
pryingopenmy3rdeye's Avatar pryingopenmy3rdeye
06-06-2007, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCToolfan View Post
Going next week to Winston Salem, but my seats are in the top level to the left of the stage towards the middle of the arena. Does anyone know how the sound is from up there? I had floor seats for last nights show.
I sat in the lower bowl left of stage in greenville and in the top level to the left middle in duluth and soundwise it was much better in the lower bowl. On the other hand lasers were much better from the top level as you probably are already aware of.
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke
Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 93
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCToolfan View Post
Going next week to Winston Salem, but my seats are in the top level to the left of the stage towards the middle of the arena. Does anyone know how the sound is from up there? I had floor seats for last nights show.
I sat in the lower bowl left of stage in greenville and in the top level to the left middle in duluth and soundwise it was much better in the lower bowl. On the other hand lasers were much better from the top level as you probably are already aware of.
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke
OFFLINE |