View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 10:14 PM   #73
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_Of_Wah
1. I had people around me surprised that ISIS wasn't opening though this has been a widely-known fact for over 2 months now, so those people whom I told this were all like "aaaaaawwwww, what the f*ck?! They better make this the best, longest show ever!" which posed yet another problem...

2. ...The fact that the european dates are also warm-up shows. Literally NOBODY knew this. Every time, the conversation between another fan and me looked like this:

"gee, I hope they play Sober"
and I was like "they will"
they were like "how the fuck do you know"
and I'd be like "cause I know the whole setlist by heart, cause it's the same in every european country..."
and they were like "no way, how?"
and i'd be like "yeah, it's a warm-up tour, the show is only gonna be 1.5 hrs..."
and they were like "REALLY?!?!?! bullshit, I don't believe you..."

PART 2 below.
i'm totally with You on this one. i just couldn't believe people just didn't do their homework! the concert to me was exactly what i have expected it to be, cuz i read the f**king manual - i took a few minutes to read reviews of other concerts, so i learned how it's gonna be like and i knew it's going to be a warm up...

but of course, polish crowd thought Tool is U2, and their gonna do a special 3hr show especially for us, the chosen ones...DUH!
OFFLINE |