View Single Post
tbrent21's Avatar tbrent21
06-01-2006, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic-pessimist
Ditto... that's why "fetal spooning" is right. ;)

Has "fetal spooning" really been generally accepted? I don't hear that at ALL. For starters I only hear one syllable before the "s" sound. It could be that the "s" sound is a transition from one syllable to the next within the same word.

My personal opinion is that this is a brand name reference that none of us are getting. He's been given orange slices and some other kind of food. The song's full of these brand name references (Krispy Kremes, Sunkist, etc.). Its just harder to decipher this one.

Fetal spooning . . . please!

Last edited by tbrent21; 06-01-2006 at 06:37 AM..
Old 06-01-2006, 06:32 AM   #629
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lyrics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic-pessimist
Ditto... that's why "fetal spooning" is right. ;)

Has "fetal spooning" really been generally accepted? I don't hear that at ALL. For starters I only hear one syllable before the "s" sound. It could be that the "s" sound is a transition from one syllable to the next within the same word.

My personal opinion is that this is a brand name reference that none of us are getting. He's been given orange slices and some other kind of food. The song's full of these brand name references (Krispy Kremes, Sunkist, etc.). Its just harder to decipher this one.

Fetal spooning . . . please!

Last edited by tbrent21; 06-01-2006 at 06:37 AM..
OFFLINE |