View Single Post
whitewater's Avatar whitewater
05-29-2006, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLIEve
"I shouldn't have to say it all again..."

Read the thread.
Okay, just to appease your pretentious ass I read the thread again. The only TV sitcom mentioned is 'My favorite martian'.

Google Search

From Amazon.com
Genres: Comedy, Family, Sci-Fi
Plot Outline A sarcastic Martian comes to live with a hapless young Terran on Earth.
Plot Synopsis: Exodus, an alien from the planet Mars, comes to earth and lives with Timothy O'Hara under the guise of his uncle Martin O'Hara. He spends most of his time trying to solve some problems caused by his presence in Earth.

TV.com
My Favorite Martian first aired in September of 1963 on CBS and was probably one of the first sitcoms with a "bizarre" or fantasy premise to emerge in the early to mid 1960's. It joined the ranks with Mister Ed which began in 1961. The series centered around Tim O'Hara, who worked as a reporter for The Los Angeles Sun. Tim stumbled across a space-ship that crashed and discovered a Martian. Tim became friends with the Martian and began passing him off as his Uncle Martin.

IMDB.com
Series Complete credited cast:
Ray Walston .... Uncle Martin (The Martian)

Take some of your own advice.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you they will kill you. But first, they must catch you - digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #616
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1001
Re: Correction on the lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLIEve
"I shouldn't have to say it all again..."

Read the thread.
Okay, just to appease your pretentious ass I read the thread again. The only TV sitcom mentioned is 'My favorite martian'.

Google Search

From Amazon.com
Genres: Comedy, Family, Sci-Fi
Plot Outline A sarcastic Martian comes to live with a hapless young Terran on Earth.
Plot Synopsis: Exodus, an alien from the planet Mars, comes to earth and lives with Timothy O'Hara under the guise of his uncle Martin O'Hara. He spends most of his time trying to solve some problems caused by his presence in Earth.

TV.com
My Favorite Martian first aired in September of 1963 on CBS and was probably one of the first sitcoms with a "bizarre" or fantasy premise to emerge in the early to mid 1960's. It joined the ranks with Mister Ed which began in 1961. The series centered around Tim O'Hara, who worked as a reporter for The Los Angeles Sun. Tim stumbled across a space-ship that crashed and discovered a Martian. Tim became friends with the Martian and began passing him off as his Uncle Martin.

IMDB.com
Series Complete credited cast:
Ray Walston .... Uncle Martin (The Martian)

Take some of your own advice.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you they will kill you. But first, they must catch you - digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
OFFLINE |